Tuesday 16 February 2010

Hello folks

Seeing as this is my first entry I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Ali Quaile I am 20 years old and studying Philosophy and Theology at the University of Edinburgh. I thought I would use this blog to help promote my radio show: 'Ali's Eclectic Afternoon' on Fresh Air Radio (Edinburgh University's student radio station) on Wednesday's from 16:30 - 17: 30 which can be heard by visiting:

http://www.freshair.org.uk/

My aims for the blog are basically to put down the playlist for my radio show each week as well as reviewing live gigs/club nights that I manage to go to in Edinburgh and Glasgow posting interviews where possible and also reviewing/posting new music that I manage to get my hands on.

I guess that is all for now but I look forward to making my first proper post

kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment